Confidence-Building Empowerment Groups.pdf
Our confidence-building therapeutic groups are offered on Saturdays, and most health insurances are accepted
. Group therapy is quite powerful during adolescence! Please take a moment to look at the of the issues we address, and consider hanging up or distributing the attached flyer at your school. Thank you for your continued referrals, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Our therapy groups help teens (divided by gender & age group):
- Build self-esteem and confidence (including body confidence)
- Learn skills to enhance assertiveness and positive social interactions
- Reduce worries, anxiety, and increase resilience
- Learn and identify individual needs and positive qualities
- Develop greater self-awareness, problem-solving skills, and coping skills to feel more EMPOWERED in difficult life situations
So they will grow STRONG, ensuring a more successful, happier future.
Brooke Utley, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor
Prince William Family Counseling
Virginia Home-Based Counseling
Virginia Support Services