Parkside Middle Cambridge International School
The mission of Parkside Middle Cambridge International School, a culturally and technologically rich learning community, is to inspire and empower all students in a student-focused environment to excel both academically and socially and prepare them to be productive citizens and future leaders.
The vision of Parkside Middle Cambridge International School, a culturally and technologically rich learning community, is for all stakeholders to be committed to encouraging and challenging the whole child by providing a safe and respectful student-focused environment that fosters a rigorous academic and technological curriculum that will prepare students to become productive citizens and future leaders.
- A nurturing, safe, and orderly student-centered school environment promotes optimum achievement.
- Students' learning is the shared responsibility of all stakeholders: the administration, the teachers, the parents, the student, and the community.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process within the classroom and in extra-curricular activities.
- Instruction that is student centered, taking into account students’ diverse social, emotional and physical needs, increases student success.
- Our stakeholders’ commitment to continuous improvement and recognition of achievement is imperative to ensure that our students become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- A caring relationship between staff and students fosters mutual respect and an appreciation of the differences in one another.
- A variety of assessment tools is essential to accurately evaluate student performance and create effective and meaningful instruction.
The Cambridge approach supports schools to develop learners who are:
Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
Responsible for themselves, responsible to and respectful of others
Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
Engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.